Dec 15, 2011

Tip #1: This one goes to the girls

So... There is this girl I like, she's cute, lovely hair and she makes me curious (which is good btw)

And like every time I like a girl, my romantic side reappears (which might be good, but not always)

That reminds me that, when I was a bit younger, I once made a paper crown with "Mistletoe" written on it (yes, it was around Christmas) so I could get a kiss from that one special girl.

"Yeah so?" you would ask? Well, imagine me, with that paper crown, in a club, with 2000 people staring at me...

Either way, let's get back to my initial post.

Besides being romantic, I tend to get too interested and sometimes being a bit too pushy... No one's perfect.
And if the girl I like is playing hard-to-get, I even get more attracted; which gives her more "power", which makes me even more attracted, which... and so on and so on...

The thing that girls don't understand is that there's a BIG difference between being attracted to someone/something and loving someone/something. (*)

What started as liking that girl, became me being attracted by her the more she's playing hard-to-get.
I'll get completely attracted by her fake "non-interest" in me and this will result in hunting-game.
And you all know what they say about hunters: the hunting is more exciting than the prey itself.


What does that mean?

Well... The girl is no longer being liked for the initial reasons why you liked her, but she became a prey you want to hunt and once you you hunted her, your interest disappears and the guy is again the bad one in this story...

The title says Tip #1 so here it comes:

Girls, you still need to be hard-to-get, that way you can separate the players from the serious guys, but you must do it in a rational way.
Don't make it too hard on the guys nor on yourselves, life makes it hard enough for all of us already.


Cheers

(*) A small example: you're attracted by bad boys, but you love romance. A married woman can love her husband but she can be attracted by a mysterious guy.