Apr 19, 2013

If Tin-Can, we can!


So I came across this new Kickstarter gem, called Tin-Can which I posted earlier this day and I was very interested in how it works, so I did some research...

I vaguely remember the old times were us stupid kids played General and soldiers (I was the General, of course) using this cans, that weren't made of tin back then. Those were fun times indeed...

/nostalgia off

But times have changed and so has technology and these guys understood perfectly what 30+ers need.

Got an iPhone or the latest Lumia? You won't need it anymore!
The great thing about this product is that if you want to talk to your friends or wife/husband, you won't until you are standing next to them/him/her/it. Talking about progression and greatly improving the social aspect of The Social Network!

Because face it, what's social about looking at your smartphone all the time? (Ok, I admit it,I do it too, but that's not the point!)
Now with this great new communication device, you won't need anything else!
Imagine a natural disaster would strike, putting you in a electricity-less moment, the only thing you can rely on is the Tin-Can!

I find it a particular top-notch high-tech communication device that doesn't even need any recharging, with no downtime ever.

But, sadly there is a bud...

I bought my iPhone to have the latest innovation in alarm clocks and that's the thing I miss the most about this Tin-Can.
I don't think my girlfriend will enjoy the fact she has to wake up earlier than me and use the Tin-Can to wake me up and even if she did, I'm almost 100% positively sure she won't use it the way it's intended  I never tried it, but I think tin versus head is not a win-win situation for my forehead.

Conclusion:
All in all I can only be positive about this newest addition in communication technology and I recommend it to all the hipsters before they become hipster.
5 stars rating!